For Blood Purifier, there are two “ideal” places to place the TENS pads. One is on your arm: one pad on your wrist, and the other further up your arm. In this way, your blood is exposed to the healing frequencies for longer, because it is inline with your veins. The second place is on the insides of both ankles. This is the best between the two options.
For the Low Power cable, you can place the TENS pads anywhere on your body, even above your shoulders.
For Zapper and the High power cable, please do not place the TENS pads above the neck or near the heart. Here are some suggestions to help:
Where To Best Place Your TENS Pads
● Where possible, place electrodes across the painful region. You should try to leave at least 5cm between electrodes.
● Spinal Pain: Place either side of your spine.
● Leg Pain: Place either side of your lower back.
● Arm Pain: On the hand which has the painful arm.
Where Not To Place Your TENS Pads
● Never place the pads on your eyes or over your heart. Place above your shoulders only if the low-power cable is being used.
● Avoid hairy areas, open wounds and scarred skin areas.
● Never place a pad directly over a joint; this includes your elbows, knees, and ankles.
● Pads should never be used when wet, and must be set aside to dry before you begin using your TENS unit.
● Never use a pad that has become damaged or old. The pads should be very sticky. Replace TENS pads which do not stick securely to your skin.