Two TENS pads are placed on the inside of the wrist. One TENS pad is placed over the radial artery on the thumb side of the wrist, and the other electrode is placed over the ulnar artery on the little finger side of the wrist. These two positions are where the blood runs closest to the surface of the skin, ensuring frequencies are effectively delivered to the blood.
- Where to place your TENS Pads?
- Should I use the blood purifier program right after my vaccination?
- Where could I place TENS pads for Microgen when running dental presets?
- Where should you place the TENS pads when running cold and flu?
- Where should I place TENS pads for Lyme herx programs?
- Where can I place TENS pads in zapper mode?