Two TENS pads are placed on the inside of the wrist. One TENS pad is placed over the radial artery on the thumb side of the wrist, and the other electrode is placed over the ulnar artery on the little finger side of the wrist. These two positions are where the blood runs closest to the surface of the skin, ensuring frequencies are effectively delivered to the blood.
- How to best utilize HeaWea accessories (socks, gloves, wrist bands, elbow bands, knee bands, and hand cylinders)?
- Can I use polyethylene to protect TENS pads?
- Can I use the MicroGen on my dog and if yes, where should I place the TENS pads?
- Where to place your TENS Pads?
- Should I use the blood purifier program right after my vaccination?
- Where can I place TENS pads for dental programs?