Make sure that the MicroGen can be turned on and ensure USB cable is connected correctly. Next, open the software. If your computer can’t find the driver, please click the “Install drivers” button under “Utils”, and then click the “Refresh” button under “Programs” after successful installation. If the problem persists, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, post in HeaWea Facebook Group, or call our customer service.
- Can we charge the Microgen and use it at the same time?
- Can the PEMF coil work with the HeaWea device?
- Can MicroGen do sweeps?
- Could running Blood Purifier and Zapper programs interfere in any way when taking antibiotics??
- Do I have to program your MicroGen every time before using?
- Can I use multiple MicroGens at the same time?