MicroGen is a current output generator, so power levels vary greatly according to the load. All programs on high power can theoretically deliver 0.084 watts of continuous power. Low power delivers about 0.0075 watts into a 60k load.
- What harmonics are used on MicroGen?
- Must the high power button be chosen if we use the HP cable?
- Can we load up the cancer tool frequencies into the microgen? Can we run the bfb scans on high power without the tens pads and being wired up?
- Would doing a biofeedback scan via pulse and contact then running it through the new MicroGen device be a worthwhile and doable treatment/healing procedure?
- Does HeaWea scan the body to find imbalances?
- What power setting should be used for the different modes?