The socket and the plugs for the cables have 3 connectors. The High Power and Low Power use a different hot connector from each other and share a common connector. The socket has two hot signals, one for high power, one for low power, plus the common connector.
- What is the difference between low and high-power modes?
- When do we choose LP verses HP buttons?
- Is there ever a time one would choose High Power button and choose LP cable?
- Must the high power button be chosen if we use the HP cable?
- Must the Low Power button be chosen if we use the low power cable?