Yes, if it is in the power-on state, you will see the light when you plug it into your computer. If it is the power-off state, you will see the lights after you turn it on(hit the button for 2 seconds).
- Can we charge the Microgen and use it at the same time?
- Can the PEMF coil work with the HeaWea device?
- Can MicroGen do sweeps?
- Could running Blood Purifier and Zapper programs interfere in any way when taking antibiotics??
- Do I have to program your MicroGen every time before using?
- What should I do when the software cannot find MicroGen?