You can always use the Low power cable with a High Power program, you will just get low power. If you use the High Power cable with a Low Power program, you may get uncomfortable or even painful shocks if there low frequencies in your program.
- What is the maximum power which MicroGen delivered in LP and HP mode?
- What harmonics are used on MicroGen?
- When do we choose LP verses HP buttons?
- Is there ever a time one would choose High Power button and choose LP cable?
- Must the Low Power button be chosen if we use the low power cable?
- What is the difference in Low Power cable and High power cable?