You can always use the Low power cable with a High Power program, you will just get low power. If you use the High Power cable with a Low Power program, you may get uncomfortable or even painful shocks if there low frequencies in your program.
- Can I use Zapper while taking medications?
- Can MicroGen help fix histamine intolerance?
- What is the difference between low and high-power modes?
- When the length of the TENS cable is not enough, what should I do?
- Does HeaWea MicroGen support other accessories besides contact mode?
- When we load new frequencies into HeaWea MicroGen, will it overwrite the previous frequencies?