We do not recommend using MicroGen on children. If you have to use it, the child must be at least 3 years old and under adult supervision during the entire treatment. Since children’s skin is relatively sensitive, we recommend sticking a wet cloth between the TENS pads and the skin to avoid allergies. You should also only use the low power mode, low power cable, and on power level 1 to prevent possible damage. Please control the usage time to at most 1 hour. If the child shows any sign of discomfort, please stop immediately.
- Can I charge the MicroGen with a 5v 2.1amp USB charger?
- Can I use polyethylene to protect TENS pads?
- How to find the correct port number for your MicroGen?
- Can MicroGen help fix histamine intolerance?
- What is the difference between low and high-power modes?
- When the length of the TENS cable is not enough, what should I do?