1. Fill a bucket 1/4 full with warm water.
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
3. Connect the hand cylinders to MicroGen with the High Power Cable.
4. Place one hand cylinder in the water. Make sure the cable and plug do NOT touch the water.
5. Place both feet in the water.
6. Hold the other hand cylinder with your hand.
7. Select a program of your choice and run High Power Mode.
8. Start from power level 1 and increase gradually.
Normally, you will not feel anything. If you experience any numbness, tingling, or other sensations, you should stop immediately.
Suggested Program Types:
- Athletes Foot
- Cold Feet and Hands
- Stress Relief
15 to 20 minutes for each session, at most three sessions per day. We recommend having one session around 9 p.m. or an hour before sleep.
- Keep water temperature under 48 ℃ to avoid burns. We recommend 38~42 ℃.
- Do NOT do a footbath if you are pregnant or have open wounds, bleeding disorders, neuropathy, skin infections, blisters, swelling, unmanaged hypertension, hypotension, or hypoglycemia.
- Do NOT do a footbath for children and babies.
- Do NOT do a footbath right after meals.
- Do NOT do a footbath while hungry.