After opening the MicroGen software, you need to choose which healing mode you need. There are four modes: BP, Zapper, low power mode, and high power mode. Each mode represents a different program procedure. This is a video tutorial to use MicroGen software. Find the detailed steps in this blog.
- Can I charge the MicroGen with a 5v 2.1amp USB charger?
- Is it safe to use the MicroGen on kids 3 years of age?
- Can I use polyethylene to protect TENS pads?
- How to find the correct port number for your MicroGen?
- Can MicroGen help fix histamine intolerance?
- What is the difference between low and high-power modes?