1. Download the program lists, or use your own list;
2. Go to the MicroGen folder on your computer. It is located at C:\Program Files\MicroGen\ if you are running a 32-bit version of Windows or at C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroGen\ if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows;
3. Find and open the Custom.csv file. You can open it with either notepad or Microsoft Excel;
4. Open the frequency list with notepad or Excel;
5. Copy the list from your .csv file and paste it into Custom.csv;
6. Save Custom.csv.
7. Open MicroGen software, or refresh the software if it is already open. You should see your custom list already in it.