It is very important to make sure the pads are sticky and can be firmly stuck on your skin. If they are not firmly stuck, please do not use them anymore!
- Where to place your TENS Pads?
- Where could I place TENS pads for Microgen when running dental presets?
- Where should you place the TENS pads when running cold and flu?
- Where should I place TENS pads for Lyme herx programs?
- Where should I place the TENS pads when running the Blood Purification process?
- Where can I place TENS pads in zapper mode?