You can check the programs you have chosen in the upper right box when loading MicroGen. You can simply alter or delete and start over by loading a new program. What you load stays on MicroGen until you choose something else. At that time, it replaces the old programs with what you now have chosen. You need to have MicroGen turned on to load.
- How to Add Custom Program Lists to MicroGen?
- How to Make a Custom Program?
- When you update the software, do you have to have the Microgen attached?
- What would be the best program to start with?
- Is there a setting/program to stimulate retinal cells? For macular degeneration?
- Why can’t I load frequencies when frequencies have not reached 1000?