No, it doesn’t. You can take the HeaWea MicroGen anywhere you go after loading programs successfully.
- How to best utilize HeaWea accessories (socks, gloves, wrist bands, elbow bands, knee bands, and hand cylinders)?
- How can I tell what version of the firmware is running on the HeaWea MicroGen?
- How long will HeaWea MicroGen store the programs after loading them?
- How do I know the programs are successfully loaded?
- Do users need to remove all metal jewelry, also wedding rings during contact treatment with HeaWea MicroGen?
- Can we run the bfb scans on high power without the TENS pads and being wired up?