First of all, HeaWea MicroGen cannot do any biofeedback. But you can use Spooky2 products to perform biofeedback scanning, and input the results into HeaWea MicroGen software, create a program of your own, and then run it. You can wear the HeaWea MicroGen as a portable device and run the results of your biofeedback scan in a loop.
- What intensity should I use when using MicroGen on my pet?
- Can I replace the battery in my MicroGen myself?
- Does HeaWea MicroGen help with fatigue?
- Is it normal to feel discomfort while using MicroGen during Terrain Protocol?
- Is the HeaWea database free to use and free to access updates?
- Can I use MicroGen without a computer?