First of all, HeaWea MicroGen cannot do any biofeedback. But you can use Spooky2 products to perform biofeedback scanning, and input the results into HeaWea MicroGen software, create a program of your own, and then run it. You can wear the HeaWea MicroGen as a portable device and run the results of your biofeedback scan in a loop.
- What is the maximum power which MicroGen delivered in LP and HP mode?
- What harmonics are used on MicroGen?
- Must the high power button be chosen if we use the HP cable?
- Can we load up the cancer tool frequencies into the microgen? Can we run the bfb scans on high power without the tens pads and being wired up?
- Would doing a biofeedback scan via pulse and contact then running it through the new MicroGen device be a worthwhile and doable treatment/healing procedure?
- What power setting should be used for the different modes?