You can load any frequencies but not preset. MicroGen can not do a biofeedback scan. You transfer the contents of BFB_Frequencies.csv in the Spooky folder to the Custom.csv in the MicroGen folder. I give instructions on how to do this in this post, copying frequencies from one .csv file to another .csv file: http://www.spooky2tools.com/dh-experimental-frequencies-for-heawea-microgen/?fbclid=IwAR3WdiMzJnsJot6Wny5EtA84G6sl_kmsl8BmL56_1HQs58yk5-MP1vw-69g
- Can I use Zapper while taking medications?
- Can MicroGen help fix histamine intolerance?
- When the length of the TENS cable is not enough, what should I do?
- Does HeaWea MicroGen support other accessories besides contact mode?
- When we load new frequencies into HeaWea MicroGen, will it overwrite the previous frequencies?
- Are HeaWea MicroGen programs free?