Generally, yes. Zapper does not interfere with medications, but it may give more work for the body to do (ie, removing toxins). If the person is taking medication that suppresses the immune system, there may be complications.
- Can I use MicroGen while taking medications?
- Can MicroGen help fix histamine intolerance?
- When the length of the TENS cable is not enough, what should I do?
- Does HeaWea MicroGen support other accessories besides contact mode?
- When we load new frequencies into HeaWea MicroGen, will it overwrite the previous frequencies?
- Are HeaWea MicroGen programs free?